Raymond Poulton shoes is happy to refund or exchange any unworn or undamaged merchandise purchased online within 14 business days of you receiving your goods.
- Please return the items to us in their original box and condition in which they were sent to you.
- You will need to cover the cost of your return postage.
- We may decline your refund if the goods returned to us appear to be worn, marked or damaged and not on line with the way they were sent.
Tips for trying on your shoes:
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the sole
- Use a stocking or sock to best judge the correct fit
The return form is in your box along with the invoice, please fill this in mark refund and return to:
108 Rundle street
KENT TOWN SA 5067
We recommend returning your order via a trackable service as Raymond Poulton shoes cannot be held responsible for lost or missing items being returned to us.
If you wish to return to us for an exchange, please fill in the return form noting the item and size you wish to exchange, we will send it back to you notifying you of the new tracking information as soon as possible, if the size is not available we will refund the purchase via the vehicle used for the original purchase.
We endeavour to provide accurate images of the shoes on our website this can vary on differ computer monitors.
All merchandise must be returned to our head office we do not accept returns to our stores that have been purchased on-line.
Goods received will be inspected for manufacturing faults, goods deemed subject to wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty and the goods returned to you.
Merchandise deemed to be faulty will be credited by the method of the original purchase.